Jan 17, 2019

asdfasdfasdfasdfasdfadf

Since I have a car, I am less cold but more frustrated.
Short distances are still way to long, but the heat makes
up for that. When you think about things like that, it isn't
half as bad.

But then there is the process of writing here and there again
while lingering and procrastinating, not working, not being
efficient enough for this very life.

Is there more to life than being fat and unemployed and to
be debted until you die?

I hope not, because I enjoy every god damn second out of
it. So be it. Let all those fuckers have what they want.

In the end it doesn't even matter. I tried so hart and killed myseeeelf
like the front singer of Linkin paaaaaaaaaark.

That was mean and bad and not good for my karma.

So lets get back to that other shitty blog that won't fill with content
for the life of me.

I am always somewhere on my journeys and think shit like:
"Yeah, that would be good for a blog. Remember that shite and
write it down mane."

Then the dreaded moment has come and I forget everything.

I visited a friend today and he gave me some presents for my new
car.

He has a shitty job and he smokes to much pot. He doesn't get to much
of my jokes and I feel very old when I hang around with him.

The funny thing is that he has friends that are even younger than himself
and he mentions how shitty they are.

The friend I mentioned five seconds ago....?
He also has tourrette syndrom and needs to shout every 5 minutes.

I don't know why, but he has to do shite like that. I wish he wouldn't
do that.

I need more help for my sites and blogs that I'm running. I am
experiencing bugs on Google AdSense as well as on Amazon Affiliate
program in general, speaking for Europe and all that stuff.


No comments: