Jan 16, 2019

THIS SHIT WILL BLOW YOUR TITS CLEAN OFF MATE!

Actually nothing happened, yo!



I am still working on a somewhat stable workflow to put out 3 articles per day. How would you manage some shit like that? 2 Blogs want 500 words from you at least. The last one requires about 1.000 words from you. In the meantime you wanna practice musical skill, eat some greasy burgers in your favourite McD restaurant and steal some shitty rap lyrics from 6ix9nine to promote your shitty rap album that no one likes. Besides the fact that you need a high ground on certain things in life.



Like that shit will change...



nah, I know I'll just wait and suffer and sit through all this.



In the meantime I have to get my head around affiliate marketing and spamming and advertising

and shitty lines like "content is king". Yeah sure, I love to be a salesman at some point.

I would also love to change the face of marketing itself too though.



Like what's the deal with all the people in suits? Why can't we all wear our favourite furry costume

while promoting BadDragon.com products. Like yo, what is up with that Mr. White?



All that binge watching of Game Of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad

has left me scarred. I just wanted to be entertained for a short time. I didn't want to turn into a

plot-junkie who needs his immediate fix of bad writing and all that shite.



It seems quite clearly, clear as the sky could be, that we need to focus more on points like that.

Work like clockwork. I got a job, so it seems. So this time I celebrated that fact by eating a little more

over 13€ or so. My casual or daily expense would be around 5€. You might throw around words

like "excited" and you would be true with that kind of statement.

However, you still need to find and get a grip for work, free time, friends, learning, freelancing, working on your

own base, not neglecting schedules and what not. You might even slip through all this without any serious

damage to your body or your mind. However: Stay woke mane!



For tomorrow I have 4 or 5 job interviews, I also need to take a trip to my doc and I need to take a shower.

I must use Lamisil EXTREME, to remove my foot fungus. Foot fungus is not quite good.

In fact it's disgusting. Like Herpes, everyone has foot fungus. It breaks out less in other people and more

in other.



What a strang world, where diseases are somewhat already slumbering in you. They wait until you immune system is weak. Then it'll attack you and it makes your face and your feet look ugly. I mean the foot fungus in combination with the herpes of curse. Don't forget the pus around your smelly armpits and the pimples on the whole rest of your body. At this point suicide would be not all to wrong, but then again: God would be very sad about that. Do you want to make god very sad? No? Didn't think so either, so stay away from those foot fungi and don't eat mushrooms that don't give you hallucinations. That's just plain stupid.

No comments: