Jan 28, 2019

TIT CLEANER FOR DEAD PROSTITUES ON A FUCKING BLACK FRIDAY!

I had a god damn good job interview some fucking big cash money was involved.

I hope I get the job and I also hope to sell my body on the streets and I wanna
get all the STDs in the world and I wanna be obnoxious about it and annoy
and infect everyone I love and I wanna be the last person to survive this
kind of tragedy that I started and that I can end whenever I want.

I AM THE ANTICHRIST!

I AM PATIENT ZERO!

I DO ENJOY MOUNTAIN DEW ZERO! AND I AM PROUD OF IT!

What is there left to say?

I helped out some granny with some tech stuff and didn't get any money for it.

I feel how my skills in regards to writing stuff on digital paper and doing music
is slowing down. This is a spiral on still-holding decay.

We need to eat more lead. It is unhealthy and I am in every way better than anyone.

So we stay with these facts and numbers and we will act upon like nothing every happened
to anyone.

We will make it together and in the end I will betray you all, because of W W WELTSCHMERZ!

No comments: