Aug 25, 2013

It's intresting to see, when you come in contact with a new person. When you watch hundrets or millions of persons at the same time walking around you are automatically thinking that they are all the same. Your opinion about them is blurred. After some meetings you'll see the personality of that individual. You
know the sharp shaped personality from persons which you often met and talk to, but you don't know
anything about the millions of people who walk around all the time.

/

So I started to play the new "Splinter Cell: Blacklist" which i received from a friend of mine
as a birthday present for my 22th birthday. I started yesterday with playin' and it was so addictive.
"Splinter Cell: Conviction" feels like a demo when you compare them both.

 /

The next thing is: censorship. Every-fucking-thing gets censored here in Germany. Really pisses me off...
I can't get that movie or this book, every German "Uncut" game has already been twice cutted...

/

I watched the new film "Warm Bodies" which was really cool and amusing and I finally
watched my very first "Magician from Oz" title. I saw the newest one which also appeared
this year (that is 2013, if a alien is reading this and wondering which time I am talking about).

/

Listen to the track "Miss Ivon" from the artist "Talpa" it really gets stuck in your head after some
time.


No comments: