Jan 8, 2019

What a day

In the morning I left alone the homeless shelter.
I met my mum and then organized some shit.
I drove to a company to apply for some shitty job that
I don't want, but I have to apply. Otherwise I won't get
none of them n1 neetbucks. So I introduced myself
in the buro. The woman on the buro said I should
just apply online. What a god damn dork I am.
Now I know, that as an unemployed german
you don't even need to leave the door anymore, if you
don't want. This adds up new and interesting aspects
in your life.

A buddy in the homeless shelter left me some
Methylphenidat. I took 2 of 'em and kept
rocking my schedule and organizing and
listening to music and jerking off.

I sadly need to somewhat abandon this blog.

I found out yesterday what the terms are to
advertise on your blog.

You're not allowed to mention drugs
and violence in any kind of gloryfing way.

I am also giving this an american rating what my plans will be on responding everywhere.
With an american grade system and an european.

Meaning:
A = 1
B = 2
C = 3
D = 4
E = 5
F = 6

1 and A are the best and F and 6 the worst.

So this is where I am right now:
I will write here again. I somewhat wanna keep a schedule here. #NSFW (B)
I wanna finish my book also in this year hopefully. (D)
I am going to start now a SFW blog. (A / B)
I am still writing down my memories and dreams and everything and shit like that. (C)


No comments: